Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NYUK NYUK
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:46:25 -0700

If I am not wrong, it was "Curly" (or Jerome- before he trimmed his locks to
join the group). His niece Maureen (Moe's daughter, natch!) wrote a book and
said that Uncle Jerome was always taking photos and movies.
Incidentally, the show had considerable footage of family movies- fun for
Stooge lovers of all ages!
Dan (LOKIT DA GROUSE, LOOKIT DA GROUSE!) Post