Subject: Re: [Leica] neckpod
From: "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:04:20 -0400

Arthur:

Funny you should mention this.  The UPstrap will be making one of these
 and a few small user friendly items) as as additions
to it's current non-slip camera strap in 2 versions. . .currently in beta
test.  The product -and small quick disconnects will be ready to retro-fit
the currently available non-slip UPstrap within 60 days.  Go to
www.Upstrap.com to see our current offering and email off line.

Al Stegmeyer