Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica MC Meters
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:09:43 -0400

Best is hard to quantify. Other than small, what are your priorities?
Personally, I like to keep them simple. I use an old Zeiss Ikophot a lot as
well as a Metrastar and Sekonic Studio Delux.

Yesterday I was at a trade show and Sekonic was there plugging one of their
new super-duper do everything meters. They had set up a classroom area with
about twenty chairs, each with one of these meters firmly chained to it. I
overheard some of the sales pitch and the only thing I could think of was
"Why would you want a meter so complicated to use that you need to take a
class to learn how?"

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>