Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Lens "Coupling Ring M" ?
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 12:07:50 -0600

ZaaX@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone out there know where I can by a "Coupling Ring M" part number
> 14838 for my Leica M lenses? According to my local rep Leica no longer makes
> these?
> Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

You'll have to buy it used or as NOS. I am disappointed with this part
myself as it has a great big hole between the two sides, so it doesn't
protect just one lens and you have to be careful of one of those lenses
is collapseable and the other is an ultrawide. Much better to glue a
pair of standard rear caps together I think.
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado