Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Pradovit RT projectors
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:31:09 +0100

Sal,
I was at the last Photokina and attended an evening soiree where rene Burri
was honoured and talked his way through a tray or two os slides projected
on one of these.
Sadly it took the Leica personnel a good 20 mins to rectify a problem they
were having with it, and these guys were Hd of PR and Gunther Osterloh! I
guess you can't win them all...
Here's a broader question to everyone -
Q. Why doesn't it require a lens as expensive as a taking lens to project
to the standards set by Leica, are the requirements not the same (in terms
of quality/definition) but merely in reverse?

Jem