Subject: Re: [Leica] Tiltall query
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:50:51 -0600

Gary,

Sherry repairs Tiltall tripods and may be able to help you. Unfortunately, I
am not so helpful as I cannot find her email address. This is the info from
the LHSA site:

Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair
Sherry Krauter
118 Purgatory Road
Campbell Hall,
NY 10916
914.496.8834
Fax: 914.496.3656

Right now the Leica Answers site is down but it does have her email address:

http://teachnet,edb,utexas.edu/~leica?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Tiltall query)