Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris & Tripod
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:22:45 EDT

You can photograph anyone you like. It's the publication of those photos
that's the problem-- whether it's for editorial or advertising. I don't know
when the laws came into effect, but my guess is that it's relatively recent.
I note, also, that many of Doisneau's famous "candid" photos were actually
models posing. As for pictures in public places,  It's also illegal to
photograph in the NYC subways.  Arthur