Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:42:54 -1100

My question is why should a college student expect to be able to afford everything he wants? College costs have moved well ahead of inflation, and parents are hard-pressed to afford it.

When I see all those "average Joes" out there driving gas-guzzling SUV's (speng $300 monthly on gas is quite common) and yakking on cell phones, I certainly would think that an M6 with 3-4 lenses is hardly out of the question. It's really a matter of priorities.
- --