Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:24:19 +0100

Dan

I agree.  Why can't everyone just accept that for whatever reasons (cost,
preference, automatic features etc. etc.) people will always buy the cameras
that they can afford/want/long for.  This is a group for Leica users to
share experiences and knowledge, not boast that they own the best camera in
the world.  To someone who cannot afford Leica they will have the best
camera they can afford and to them it will be the best and there will
probably be a group where they too can share knowledge and experience.

I know I started this type of thread when I mention the N word, but I hope
the group will get back to what matters, that being how to learn to be
better at the art of photography and get the most from our collective
investment in Leica equipment.  At least that's why I am here.

Simon

Amateur images at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica