Subject: Re: [Leica] Last Call
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:43:41 +0100

Tina

I will be forwarding some money in the form of $ travellers cheques (I hope
about $150) but that should make no difference to your packing.   I have
been given an excellent tripod (a French Gitzo) and a Minolta Spotmeter,
both in extremely good condition, but the reality is that a) they are better
than they probably need for the kids, and b) shipping would negate the
value.   I am therefore selling them here and sending the money in this
form.

Regards

Gerry