Subject: Re: [Leica] Competition: was Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:39:14 -0400

Have any of you guys tried the Dr5 process?  B&W of many different flavors
processed as slides.

BTW, I'm in for $10 and any LUG who kicks in (assuming it actually happens)
$10.00 get's an UPstrap www.Upstrap.com for $20.00 until we get the camera
for the kid . . .and I promise not to get sucked in to this shit again and
apologize to the group for letting this guy get my goat.

Al Stegmeyer  Upstream Photography  www.UPstrap.com