Subject: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 20:50:55 -0700

"Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost"

My God and I thought the other topic was stupid, this one carries it  33
levels lower!'

What's with you guys and this silly nonsense and what does it have to do
with photography?  Anybodies photography?  Or picture taking or fun in
the sun shooting happy snaps?

Have a bunch of you been drinking the fixer in the darkroom?  As you
sure as hell haven't been drinking good single malt scotch!

Or are you being suckered into inane conversations by the other AA?

ted