Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 04:23:55 -0400

It's a small thing, but as one who fits the class I find the situation irritating and
feel somewhat taken advantage of.  I ordered from the LHSA and had to pay the $45 dues
with my order, whereas if I had purchased from a dealer I could have the camera now
instead of waiting and have a free LHSA membership.  No big deal, really, just irritating
- -- and I can see things from the LHSA viewpoint too.  The mistake was in letting
non-members order and make them members (or give them the opportunity to be members,
whether they decide to or not) for free so they meet the criterion.

It would be nice to get a second year membership gratis, or partial refund, or whatever.

John

Replies: Reply from Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras)
Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras)