Subject: RE: [Leica] Duct tape or electrical tape?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:30:24 -0400

DR. BLACKTAPE IS SO UTTERLY APPALLED BY THE FLOOD OF MISINFORMATION THAT HE
FEELS COMPELLED TO RISE FROM THE DEAD...
...to remind those older LUGers with atrophied brains, and those Newbies who
know know better, that the only black tape officially sanctioned for use on
Leica M's is the shiny black plastic electrical tape.

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Duct tape or electrical tape?)