Subject: Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:34:00 -0700

Bill Butz wrote:

> First let me introduce myself. My name is Bill Butz and I am a retired
> Chemist living on the central coast of California.I have used Leicas since
> the mid-forties.
>     The combination that I now use is both digital and wet darkroom work. I
> photograph mainly Grandchildren and details of nature. I use a M6 loaded
> with Tech Pan rated at a speed of 100. I develop in a modified POTA
> developer.
><Snip>
Do you use a Cyan filter with the tech pan to counter it's red hypersensitivity?
It will improve flesh tones immeasurably I think our Erwin Putts had said in his writings.
Mark Rabiner

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html

Replies: Reply from "Bill Butz" <WILLIAMBUTZ@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me)