Subject: RE: [Leica] Week 07
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:11:34 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  Thanks, Chuck.  Not a bad idea there, but I'm afraid
of all the great shots I will miss while in the men's room "paying the
rent"!  ;-)

	I've resisted the lure of the soft release so far because I can't
for the life of me understand how it can work.  But what the hell, it is
only 10 bucks and a lot of you guys seem to swear by it.  The good shots are
so few and far between, I can't keep screwing up the opportunities I do get
with camera shake, that's for sure.  And it *is* a helluva lot cheaper than
a Summilux!

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA