Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica World Magazine now available in English for thegeneral public.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:12:44 +0200

Sounds like Swisscom...they have a nice online form to order service, but when
speaking to a rep I was informed that if I used that it would take a couple of
weeks before any human being actually saw my completed form.

Nathan

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> NOTHING HAPPENS!
> I filled out my form and mailed it off eight weeks ago, nothing has happened.
> I am a bit peeved too, but for other reasons than Nathan.
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Christer Almqvist
> D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or
> F-50590 Regnéville-sur-Mer, France

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman