Subject: [Leica] Oddmund, Where are you?
From: "Jim Licquia" <licquia@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:04:42 -0500

Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:36:41 -02-30
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Subject: RE: [Leica] AA/Scarpitti/Hashi/Odmund
At 10:37 AM 24/05/00 -0400, you wrote:
>How could we leave out Odmund?
>
>         Buzz

         At least Odmund was a gentleman who knew what he was talking about
and didn't just spout useless drivel.

I was corresponding with Oddmund off list on a more or less regular basis up
until about a year ago when he told me he had to make a trip to Paris and
then I never heard from him again. He lived in the country and his computer
and/or connection were not reliable, so he said. His wife was nearing
retirement age, I believe, and they owned property on the island of St.
Lucia in the Caribbean.

I second Greg's observation that Oddmund was always a gentleman with a
fascinating wealth of experience and knowledge. I for one would welcome him
back to the list, if he ever chose to return. It does him a disservice to be
compared to AA, etc.

Jim Licquia
River Forest, IL

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Oddmund, Where are you?)