Subject: [Leica] slides from BW negatives
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:16:44 +0200

I need to make slides (to project with my wonderful Pradovit 600IR - on
topic) from old glass negatives (from 9x12 to 24x30 cm). I would like to
know what is the best film and developer to use to get slides as fine as
prints (I mean with the finest range of grey). So Delta100 or TP 2415 but
which speed  - which dilution of developer? The negatives are mainly
landscapes and architectural views around 1900.

Thanks in advance.

Bernard

 bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be