Subject: Re: [Leica] GRUMPIES are over ! ;-)
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:56:31 -0700

>Hey Guys & Gals,
>
>To say I haven't been my usual "jovial self" this past week is putting
>it mildly, as you well know from my rants on everything from Life and
>Leica lens smashing.
>ted...  the jovial old fart is back!

ted,

i for one look forward to your occasional rants. they miraculously seem to
occur at the high points of those particularly useless ot threads (not that
i've ever participated in one :>|), when you think that the the ol' bs
floodgate will never snap shut. suddenly, a voice booms out from above:

IF YOU GUYS (almost wrote 'goys'!) DON'T KNOCK IT OFF, I'LL COME OVER THERE
AND KICK YOUR A** WITH MY NEW 100LB LEICA PAPERWEIGHT!!!

usually sets things a-right in a matter of minutes. so don't worry too much
about the occasional outburst. if those unfortunate lugnutz are silly
enough to persist in their folly, they deserve a verbal butt-kicking such
as can only come from the 'old guard'!

what ho!

guy