Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Benbo Tripods
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:06:29 -0700

Tim Atherton wrote:

> > moot because I just saw the current price for the full size one.
> > It was over
> > 300 pounds sterling.  However, it's a goal for me now.
> > Chuck
>
> Chuck,
>
> The Benbo 1 is $206.00 at B&H and the 2XL is 231.00. (no head)

Might be great for shooting a salamander betweena rock and hard place as shown
in its advertizing with:

"For outdoor use ther is nothing like this tripod" Steve Anchell, Outdoor
Photographer magazine
(what's he doing out of his darkroom)

"The sillest thing I ever did see" Mark Rabiner, Indoor Photographer magazine