Subject: Re: Noctilux Focusing (was Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative)
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 17:19:45 -0700

Simon,

There's no trick. You just have to be prepared for a lot of failures. When
I'm shooting in very low light with the Noctilux, I probably take 3-4 times
more shots than I would do under better lighting conditions.  The failure
rate is high, but when you nail one, you get a shot that you couldn't get
with any other lens.

Bryan