Subject: RE: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:09:55 -0500

     tina;
     nice shot !
     but, let me get this straight. you used _inboard_ metering ??!!
     not being familiar with the metering capabilities of the M6,
     is there a 'spot' or 'spot - like' setting ?

     best
     jerry (don't worry, i ain't givin' my my M4 Mot's) haussler

     >Just out of interest, is the metering on an M6 accurate at such low
     >light levels?

     *It is pretty accurate!  The newer M6's have more accurate metering in
     *low light than the older ones.  For an available darkness photo with
     *the the Noctilux wide open and 1600 film pushed to 3200 see:
     *http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/Honduras/amilcar.htm