Subject: Re: [Leica] Views on the Leica 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit M
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 22:46:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/00 2:49:07 PM, s_lamb@compuserve.com writes:

<< Thanks.  I asked the question because I have found a 2.8 at a reasonable

price.  I will try and seek out an f/4 tele but I may go with the 2.8 anyway

since it is there beckoning me to part with hard earned cash. >>

FWIW, I really like my 135mm f2.8. It's ideal for meetings (I shoot a LOT of
meetings) and I find the optical quality to be quite good . . .

Bob (just call me bugeyes) McEowen

Replies: Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Views on the Leica 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit M)