Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:16:57 -0500

Thanks for your input. I would not buy it for investment purposes. The question in
my mind is it worth paying the extra to get this camera. The black paint and the
engraved top plate are really the only differences that I see. I really like the
looks too. Then too, it will be a special edition with LHSA engraved on it. I may
have just talked my self into buying it. I can buy it through LHSA or two dealers
that have them. They assure me the Passport warranty will apply.

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6)