Subject: [Leica] Re: Lux Obstruction of View
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:38:45 -0400

At 07:19 AM 5/26/00 -0700, Peterson Arthur G NSSC wrote:
>The Noctilux ...its drawbacks include greater size,
>greater weight, and greater viewfinder obstruction....

My dear LUGettes;

I've heard of the obstruction by the standard 'lux several times now on
LUG...may I ask how much of an Ms view is obstructed? (For instance with an
M5 unmodified RF?...1/4 of the view? 1/3 of the view?

It's a purely academic question for me, as by the time I get round to being
able to actually afford one, we will all be projecting images to one
another in 3D via telepathy.

Carpe Lumen,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.goodphotos.com