Subject: [Leica] Free Friday: How about an old Pentax 67 bodycap deal?
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 23:26:39 -0500

Offering a free Pentax 67 bodycap looking for a body to connect to!  If you
need the cap, email me and it's yours for free.  Found some odd junk in my
drawer that is too much of a pain to list on ebay!

Also, anybody need flash bulbs for their screwmount Leicas?  I have a load
of old Sylvania blue dots, etc...  Price negotiable!  Buy the lot and save
on postage!  Email me!