Subject: RE: [Leica] Suggestion for Second body
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 08:31:54 +0200

Hi Jerry,

You idea of a 0.72 VF is good IMHO. So the M3 would be out (I don't even want to
think to the Hexar or Bessa suggestion ;-) ). With your HM, you already cover
35-135 range. So you miss the 28 mm frame. A M6 or M4-P would do. The problem
with the M6TTL is the speed selector. Do some of you Luggers use both a
classical M with a TTL and do speed selector inversion causes problems?

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France