Subject: Re: [Leica] Website update
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 08:04:02 -0400

Doug,
These pictures are stunning.  I especially like the golden eagle in
flight.  ( http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt/CAGOEA.HTM )
This picture is so good it could be used as a model for sculpting a coin
(let the sculptor change it to the bald eagle version).  It reminds me
of the beautiful reverse of the new US dollar coin -- only better.  I
agree that in the SL section a few illustrations of what the camera is
capable of would hold the reader's interest.  Thanks for sharing these.
John