Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for Second body
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 06:29:05 -0700

"Jerry S. Justianto" wrote:

> I plan to purchase a second body, my kit right now is
> M6HM, 35 cron ASPH, Noct, 75 Lux. SF20
>
> I am thinking of purchasing one of the following
> M6 TTL (.72 magnification)
> M3
> M4-2
> Hexar
> or
> Bessa RF<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jerry,
A small word of advice from experience.  Whichever model you choose,
make sure they both work in exactly the same handling fashion!

Otherwise you'll go nuts mishandling by turning the dials the wrong way
at just the right time to miss the picture of the year.  There is
nothing worse than having two cameras that are similar, but work in
opposite directions or the viewfinder is different, whatever, as it's
Murphy's law that the moment you need one in a hurry,  it'll be the
wrong one you'll pick-up.

Obviously buy the one "YOU" feel works best for you, your money and in
your hands and to the eye!          Just make sure they are the same in handling.

Been there, done it and you'll regret it if they don't function exactly
the same.  And in short time you'll have a FS sign to sell one or the other.

ted

Message from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> ([Leica] Suggestion for Second body)