Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for Second body
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 09:01:10 -0700

Jerry writes:

|I plan to purchase a second body, my kit right now is
|M6HM, 35 cron ASPH, Noct, 75 Lux. SF20

Nice kit.  You are pretty much loaded for darkness.

I would eliminate the Bessa R from the competition since none of your current
lenses will fit it (M mount vs. screw mount).

I would eliminate the Hexar until the camera reliability and durability
becomes a proven commodity.

Of the Leica M choices, you didn't mention the 0.72 M6 non TTL which should
still be available from dealers.  You might consider one of those since it the
function and feel would be the same as your 0.85.  (The 0.85 is probably worth
about the same as a new 0.85 TTL) --- Maybe two new TTLs?

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] Suggestion for Second body)