Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Bags: Billingham Hadley vs Domke F-803
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 19:37:55 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 1:48:32 AM, laintal@tin.it writes:

<< I'd be using crutches after a week if I carried all that around! Whenever I
get the urge to buy, say, a Noctilux or 90/2, I just have to think about
carrying it all day and that dispells the urge. >>

After carrying two motored Nikons and 5-6 lenses + flash, meter, film and
spare batteries for the past 20 years my Leica kit is a featherweight . . .

Bob (has that Domke knee) McEowen