Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Bags: no one uses a vest ?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:32:37 -0400

At 04:07 PM 5/29/00 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 5/29/00 11:54:08 AM, GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov writes:
>
><< does _anyone_ use a vest ? ...or have you used one in the past ?
>
>      ...and are willing to admit it ? ;-) >>

I do all the time.  Couldn't travel without one.  I just have to remember
what goes in each of the 14 pockets.  I wear out a Banana Republic vest
once every two years.  The vest distributes the weight evenly - no or back
shoulder aches.  The R8 clips to the front and I wear a M6 snapped into
each shoulder snap.  Unexposed black and white film in one pocket, color in
another, exposed film in the left pocket.  Passport and airline tickets in
one inside pocket, travelers' checks in the other.  Batteries and Excedrin
in the waterproof pocket.  Extra lenses in my waist bag.

I don't care how I look.  It's just practical for me to wear a vest.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com