Subject: [Leica] Good news Bad news
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:24:50 -0700

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his
photographs on display at that time. "I have good news and bad news," the
owner replied.

"The good news is that a gentleman inquired about your work and wondered if
it would appreciate in value after your death."

"When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your photographs."

"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed.

"What's the bad news?"

"The guy was your doctor..."

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Good news Bad news)