Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and natural light
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:21:56 +0000

Harrison Mcclary wrote:

> Well.....sometimes one HAS to use flash.  About 2 years ago I was hired...  I used every strobe I own and was wishing I had more.....available light ain't always the way to go.

Well, Harrison, I appreciate your courage.  At least there will be two
of us tied back to back at the stake as we burn for heresy.

donal
(who saw the light of hell and was seduced by the devil)
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux and natural light)