Subject: [Leica] Re: summicron 50 dr + m6?
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 04:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

"Bill Butz" <WILLIAMBUTZ@prodigy.net> wrote:

> The DR eyes have a stud sticking out on the top that will not clear a
> M6.  Was this the same problem with the M5? The lens itself works
> fine.  Regards Bill Butz

Can the DR focus closely without the eyes?  That is, if I don't care
about the parallax error, can I just put it into close focus mode and
shoot away?  I'm assuming that it wouldn't take that long for me to
learn how to compensate for what I get vs. what I see.

Getting another lens is at least a few months away, so this isn't an
urgent decision.  :)