Subject: [Leica] New Web site
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:30:48 -0400

I have finally gotten my first attempt at a web site up for my Street
Photography with a gallery of 17 photos. They were taken with mostly Leica
M2's, 28mm to 50mm and a few Nikon F's. My SP has never had a central theme
mostly I just wander around taking pictures as I see them; like pic# 3 which
I call Horse I shot this with a M2 and Summaron 35/3.5 and it has blown up
to 16x20 very nicely. pic# 8 was taken late one night in Baltimore's Red
Light district of a street girl getting her cigarette lit, look at the
ominous figure behind her head. pic# 9 is Director John Waters and part of
his entourage at a party, is John more interested in his food or listening
to the woman yelling in his ear? #13 probably illustrates my style best of
always having some movement in my pictures. These pictures go as far back as
1984 for the Waters picture when all my stuff was with Nikons. For the past
couple of years I have become serious about SP and now everything is pretty
much Leica M. To look at my street photos please go to
http://www.streetphoto.net  I would really be interested in getting back
your comments and criticisms. And in the next few months I expect to post
more galleries.
Steve
Annapolis