Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: MY NEW 75MM SUMMILUX HAS ARRIVED!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:50:47 -0400

I don't know...the new Minolta Maxxum 9 - hardly a P&S, is said to have a
built-in flash the functions very well for fill flash...more than that and
you can add a flash unit...I would think built in fill would be a really
nice thing to have...since fill is about all I'd ever want in the way of
flash....but to each his or her own....