Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MY NEW 75MM SUMMILUX HAS ARRIVED!
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:31:40 -0500

What I meant was if you need all the bells and whistles as opposed to the the
simplicity of a Leica M, then a point and shoot may be needed for those
shots. I have one to use for convenience and ease of use. I have a F5 also
for good point and shoot pictures. I certainly would not want a Leica M in
any other form than what it is now. That is the beauty of the camera. I meant
no disrespect. Just that in cases where you needed a pop up flash, a P&S
would be easy to use.

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: MY NEW 75MM SUMMILUX HAS ARRIVED!)