Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrom (was life after N**** and C****)
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:53:11 +0100

on 31/5/00 6:27 pm, Michael Scarpitti at mikescarpitti@yahoo.com wrote:

> Someone else has taken up Kodachrome after 20 years in
> the desert. How very, very, interesting. Could it be
> that perhaps, after all, I did reach some of you?

I'll freely admit that I tried some Kchrome after you suggested it and you
were completely right. It's beautiful, and I'm having a hard time looking at
my EVS and Provia transparencies now... they look very ugly by comparison.

However, you did get up a lot of people's noses, including mine.

Most people on this list achieve this at one time or another.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk