Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:09:18 -0700

Pascal wrote:

> On 31-05-2000 07:45 AppleMac97@aol.com wrote:
>
> >Since this is going to be a relatively long and heavy lens on the M6 TTL, I
> >am considering getting the Leica Handgrip M.  Tamarkin in NYC sells it for
> >about $100.  I was wondering how many of you out there use it on a daily
> >basis (or perhaps with a telephoto lens).  Is this something which will help
> >hold the camera and lens firmly and avoid the shakes?
>
> Yes, yes !
><Snip>

When I shoot portraits it is often a money thing and when I do a "serious" shoot
I put the Leica Winder M on.
This balances my "portrait" lenes well; my 90 f2.8 Elmarit-M and 135 f3.4 APO-Telyt-M.
I am keeping a continual snug grip on the camera because of the function and
weight of the winder which counterbalance these lenes well.
Mark Rabiner