Subject: RE: [Leica] Week 08 / TA Softie
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:26:27 -0400

Thanks for your comments, Nathan.  My shooting at 1/10 sec has been
inconsistent at best, as I have previously mentioned.  But I liked the image
too, so up she went to my site despite the technical flaws.

I am happy to say I am now the proud owner of a TA Softie!  It came in the
mail yesterday from another LUGGER who took pity on my plight (a big thanks
to Dick Hemingway!!!!).  I spent some time last night dry-firing my camera
with the softie on and off the camera, and I can already tell it is going to
make a HUGE difference in my ability to shoot at slow speeds.  I never would
have thought it, but the smoothness of the shutter release with the softie
is amazing.  This little tool should hold me over nicely until I can get
some of that there fancy fast glass you guys are always talking about!  :-)

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA