Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:12:53 -0500

I've been using Kodachrome since the 50's.  I've never liked Kodachrome 64
at all.  It's OK if the final media is prints but not for projection.

On the other hand, I find that Kodachrome 200 has a color rendition similar
to Kodachrome 25 and so I keep K25 in two bodies and K200 in the third.

I find that most of the stuff I see on the Internet is gaudy and unnatural.
I couldn't imagine Leicas w/o Kodachrome 25.

Bud Cook