Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:16:32 -0400

Interesting you fellows are shooting Kodachrome after a long hiatus ...
becuase just the other day I ordered five rolls of K200 and five PK36
mailers from B&H, just for the heck of it.  I haven't gotten them yet.
One of the things I was curious about was just long long it takes to get
back after being mailed off.  Two weeks is a long time.

I used to shoot "Kodachrome II" all the time, and it was fast at ASA 25
compared to original "Kodachrome", which I believe was ASA 12.  And
people think Velvia is slow.  When K64 came out it was the fast film for
action.  And during my non-K time K200 was offered.  Now I get to see
what it does.