Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:56:59 -0700

The "cancellation of production" might have been a reference to PK25. In any
event, I've never seen a mention of PK25 being discontinued on Kodak's Web
page---you'd hear it from the film guy at Glazer's, or deduce it from the
omission of PK25 from Kodak's pro products catalog (sort of like when
someone went missing from the lineup atop Lenin's tomb for the May Day
parade, during the old days of the USSR---Kodak isn't much better than the
Kremlin at issuing press releases, when they dump a product).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.