Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Alternative Formats to 24X36mm
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:15:42 EDT

I assume Jean-Claude was talking about the Rollei 6008i; will I be able to
get it repaired in 20 years? Probably not. But perhaps there will be a new
body that can take the lenses. Then again, I'll be 75; will I be able to get
myself repaired? It reminds me about the issue of archival prints. I really
only want them to last a few hundred years; after that I'll let others worry.
Arthur