Subject: Re: [Leica] the slow horrible death of leica
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 14:11:00 -0400

kyle cassidy jotted down the following:

> he said the dog looked scared and he wanted to pat her on the
> head but he didn't want to look unscientific in front of his bosses, so he
> just shut her in.

Yikes.  I'll quit before I'm afraid to show humanity because some twit
thinks it unprofessional.  If it were a human, he'd have wished him or her
good luck and God's speed.  I don't see why you wouldn't do the same to a
dog.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | People don't like to be parameters
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | in an equation.