Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Best Hadow and Highlight Metering
From: cec@vbe.com
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 14:26:09 -0500

For what it's worth, I have owned Nikon and Canon cameras and always got rid of them because of the poor
metering.  The actual best in camera meter I have ever seen is in my wife's mini leica.  I even bought one for
me as a backup for those times when I dont have my M6 ready.  I do think however that the M6 meter is pretty
much right on.  I use the S-508 and sometimes double check. All this, of course, is MHO.
Chuck

Bdmagness@aol.com wrote:

> the perfect meter is in the Nikon F100, spot, center-weighted or matrix and plus or minus exposure control
> Bill

- --
The Reverend Charles E. Cason, Jr.
Episcopal Vicar of All Saint's Chapel