Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Best Hadow and Highlight Metering
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:08:02 -0400

Well, first off, try an Olympus OM4 or OM3 and I guarantee it will
"out-meter" a Leica P&S, or an M for that matter - and second, try metering
with an F5 or F100, or, for that matter - with an EOS 1n...I don't think
you'll have any problems...I know we all love our Leicas, but let's keep a
little perspective here....

Replies: Reply from "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net> ([Leica] Re: FS Friday)