Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala/digital negs
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:04:27 -0500

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:

> Mark-- you are absolutely right (again). Making negs in photoshop and then
> printing the conventional way is the part that's missing. I know one guy does
> it, making 8x10 (lithography) negs that he then  contact prints.The book is
> "Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing," by Dan Burkholder; now in
> its second edition. He taught a course at ICP awhile back.  Arthur

Is there an alternative to a film recorder for making digital
negatives? Is there a lab that offers 8x10 negatives from a film
recorder and digital files?

Ebert Steele

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala/digital negs)
Reply from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala/digital negs)